20 Random Things About Me
- I’m a first-time mother-to-be at the age of 29.
- Our pregnancy was a surprise blessing.
- Carbs are all I seem to be able to stomach in my first trimester.
- I like drinking Marmite.
- Christmas is my all-time favourite time of the year.
- I’m a Christian.
- I really like sunsets.
- I get depressed when I leave office after it gets dark.
- I’ve never read comics growing up. My husband thinks I have no childhood because of that. I completely disagree.
- If I have all the money in the world, my choice of wheels would be the Volkswagon Campervan.
- I am the worst driver in the world. I got my first vulgar note for bad parking the week after I got my license.
- I grew up with very little, and that helped me cherish a lot of things in life.
- I’m learning to play the guitar.
- I like soft cookies, Chinese herbal soups, tea eggs and Japanese seaweed.
- I find cooking therapeutic (at times).
- Growing up, poet and hermit were my top 2 career choices.
- I cry every time I watch “Hachiko” and “Marimo.
- I think Eddie Izzard is a genius.
- I get very worried when I see pregnant ladies on crowded buses and trains.
- I’ve been sleeping only on my left side since a month ago.